Hotel Operator Search
Spectra Hospitality Services has a unique network for both Indian and International Hotel operators. We also have a thorough knowledge of hotel chains’ development plans and their continuous adjustment to the contract terms they can and want to join. In this way we ensure our customers a significant value in identifying suitable hospitality operators for a given project or existing hotel and the ideal starting point to negotiate the best possible contract for our customers.
SHS will identify opportunities, whilst establishing potential pitfalls and areas of concern. Rationale and directives will be defined which will indicate the potential for the venture.
The following fundamentals are reviewed and examined:
- Overall feasibility of proposed venture
- Demand and Supply Analysis-Depth and make up of current and potential markets
- Competitor survey and market study
- Positioning of the property and recommended pricing for products and services
- Best path for development of sustainable business model
- Development costs
SHS would produce a brief Feasibility Report which would comprise the following aspects
- Site Review Analysis – The review of the proposed site will confirm the location, project site and area evaluation as well as identify particular factors that have been incorporated into the planning for the development
- Marketing Intelligence Report – Reviewing any market analysis that has been undertaken for the project to determine that these aspects are considered properly in finalizing the concept.
- Brief Feasibility Validation – This section summarises the above areas. It will incorporate a S.W.O.T. analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats), focusing on all elements affecting the project.
- Product Intelligence Report – Here we review products being offered by competitor properties, as well as those to be anticipated from future competitors, assessing the impact these will have on the development of the destination.
Hotel Operator Selection
Identifying the Potential Operators – We would assist in identifying and negotiating with the potential operators for the proposed development and provide information on the potential terms and conditions that would be appropriate for such a facility.
At the conclusion of this study, SHS will have produced the following deliverables for the Client:
- A Feasibility Study which has reviewed the market for the proposed development and determined the optimum mix of facilities
- A Positioning Statement for the proposed development in keeping the focus on the positioning required and related facilities which addresses the market and the opportunities within this market
- LOI and Term Sheet from a Shortlisted Operators/ Investor
- Signing up with Operator of Choice
The scope will be carried out over a five to six week period and deliverables will be presented as we proceed for review and comment prior to final presentation.
- Week 1 – Initial Visit – 2-3days
- Week 4 – Final Report Covering Key Sections Required by Client – includes financial projections plus operator recommendations (EOI and term sheets)
- Week 6-8 –Signing of LOI with Operator