Careers at Spectra
Kindly note Spectra is not a Placement Consultancy.
Due to High Network traffic we prefer to be contacted by email as an initial point of contact.
Kindly email your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : All resumes sent on any other email ID’s will not be considered.
Position: Associate Consultant
Spectra is looking for an Associate to play a pivotal role in continuing its journey as one of the fastest growing hospitality consultancy service providers. The company provides comprehensive integrated expertise, including consultancy, development management, feasibility studies, and concepts and planning, technical assistance, marketing and sales, pre-opening assistance, and other management services to local and global hotel investors and hotel companies.
We are seeking an individual who shares our drive and passion and is truly looking to make a difference. The Associate will report to the CEO. He/she will carry out consultancy work on behalf of Spectra’s clients, actively guide and train the analyst team, ensure high-quality output, and provide business development support.
- Carrying out specialized assignments, including
- Market studies, market research and financial projections
- Development appraisals
- Primary and secondary research
- Supporting senior colleagues in advisory assignments, such as valuations, operator selections and contract negotiations, support brokers in asset disposals
- Reviewing deliverables of junior colleagues
- Supporting and training junior colleagues
- Assisting in assignment management to ensure all deadlines are met
- Assisting in pitches for new business and preparing client proposals
- The candidate may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
- Education to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent
- 4-5 years proven hospitality advisory and/or hotel management experience
- A solid understanding of hospitality finance and accounting is essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Team player
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Thorough and detail orientated